Sunday, September 26, 2010
We'll be adding tarts and votives to our product line too. These will be available at our next show.
We did this show last year and had a blast! We'll have our full candle line in tow. If you're looking for a Summer or Holiday (Christmas) fragrance, we'll have plenty to choose from.
So come on out and see us October 9th We'll be on Chester St!
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Cole will be three months old in a few days. He's growing so fast and I just want him to slow down, since he will be our last baby. With two kids to tend to I haven't had much time for candles. We'll be back full time next year for sure! As for this year we do have a few shows planned.
We are in the process of preparing for our first craft show that will be at The Festival of Leaves in Front Royal VA on October 9th! We've got some new products up our sleeves and can't wait to show them off!
Friday, September 4, 2009
Skyline Candle Company Scent Selection
- Apple Pie - smells just like a hot apple pie cooling in an open window.
- Autumn Afternoon - a fall afternoon walk through the woods after it rained.
- Baby Magic - just like the popular baby magic baby wash.
- Baby Powder - a great duplication of the real baby powder smell.
- Banana Nut Bread - a warm loaf of bread with banana, nuts & spice baked in.
- Bergamot – A sweet, citrus blend with spicy floral undertones.
- Birthday Cake - cake mix without the topping
- Blueberry Muffins - fresh baked blueberry muffins still warm from the oven.
- Campfire- An amazing realistic wood and smoke scent that brings back happy memories of sitting around a camp fire.
- Candy Cane - the holiday’s most popular sweet peppermint candy
- Cherry Blossom - as fresh and inviting as the blossoms in early spring
- Christmas Spice/ Clove - warm and spicy aroma of fresh cloves
- Cinnamon & Cedar - a unique spicy blend of cinnamon stix with a hint of cedar - very clean and delicious.
- Cinnamon Spice - a spice rack blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, allspice etc.
- Cinnamon Stix- Smells just like cinnamon Stix. Yum!
- Citronella - as repelling to the bugs as the pure liquid substance
- Clean Cotton (Yankee type) - a refreshing scent of just-cleaned sheets dried in a gentle breeze
- Coconut Lime- (BBW type) Fresh Coconut, limes and fragrant verbena, warmed by vanilla & musk.
- Cotton Candy - the ultimate, sweet spun-sugar delight
- Cranberry Chutney - a sweet tangy blend of cranberries, raisins and apples - truly awesome!
- Eucalyptus- A stimulating scent that relieves the symptoms of sinus, asthma, colds, sore throat and other respiratory problems.
- Ginger - just like freshly ground ginger root
- Gingerbread - an aromatic blend of ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon and clove baked with sweet vanilla
- Gingersnap Cookies - A warm spicy scent that is true to gingersnap cookies or rum raisin bread.
- Harvest Spice (Yankee type) - a spicy blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, pumpkin and other spices
Paradise- a smooth tropical blend of coconut, mango, papaya and citrus
- Hazelnut Crème – Rich nutty flavor of hazelnut coffee with a hint of sweetness creates this smooth and yummy treat!
HolidayPine- strong pine scent. Smells just like a fresh cut Christmas tree.
- Honeysuckle - a potent sweet nectar flower.
- Irish Cream - a classic sweet cream and coffee blend
- Lavender- a sensual flower thought to have powerful romantic abilities.
- Leather - smells like walking into a leather shop
- Lemongrass - just like the lemongrass herbs in my garden
- Moonlight Path (BBW type) A blend of Lavender, roses, violets and musk a very soft sensual fragrance
- Mountain Lodge - a fresh cedar and evergreen blend
- Mulberry - our classic mulberry that has proven to be a bestseller year after year.
- Myrrh- A mythical spicy blend with a woody topnote and earthy aromas.
- Oatmeal, Milk & Honey - a warm, sweet homey scent.
- Ocean Mist - a fresh, clean spray of water from the ocean on a hot summer day
- Orange - sweet mouth watering orange candy
- Orange Blossom - a delicate floral scent depicting an orange tree in blossom
- Pear Blossom - sweet but soft pear fragrance. Like walking by a pear tree that has blossomed.
- Pineapple Paradise - sweet juicy fruits picked from the plants in
- Pumpkin Pie - spicy pumpkin pie baked to perfection for that special holiday dinner
- Sage & Citrus - a sensational herbal blend with a touch of citrus
- Sandalwood - warm, rich, sweet, woody and soft
- Snicker doodle - you can almost taste the cinnamon sugar coating on this cookie
- Snowy Day- A very clean ocean mist type scent with a sparkle of winter mint.
- Spiced Cider - sweet, tangy and spicy, just like warm cider on a cool day
- Spring Blossom- A warm floral fragrance of wild flowers!! A must for the flower lovers!
- Strawberries & Cream - fresh sliced berries smothered in sweet whipped cream
- Strawberry Cheesecake - fresh tangy strawberries with a hint of baked cream cheese cake
- Sugar Cookie - a delicious cookie dough that will make your stomach growl
- Sun Ripened Raspberry (BBW type) - sun-kissed juicy raspberries make a wonderfully clean, fruity blend
- Tropical Spice - Pineapples, mandarin oranges, mangos, and others spiced up with a hint of cinnamon.
- Warm Vanilla Sugar (BBW type) - a warm, sweet vanilla with a hint of a floral undertone
- Waterfall Mist - fresh clean water mist coming off the
- White Tea & Ginger- (BBW Type) White Tea, lemon, yuzu, clean florals and spicy ginger create this VERY popular combination.
- Wisteria (Yankee type) - a very strong, yet delicate floral scent closely resembles real wisteria flowers
Please note that these scents are our supplier’s selection and may be removed or discontinued at anytime. Please contact Skyline Candle Company to insure the scent(s) of your choice are available! For further information please email us @
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Lets start off with some exciting news!! My farmer's Market has been INCREDIBLE!!! Really I've been more than pleased with the demand of my lovely candles! For those of you that don't know I've been selling at my local farmers market two days a week since June! We've been going strong and enjoying getting to know and share our products with my local customers and friends.
I've had several people come by smell and fall in love with their favorite fragrance ( I currently have 45 to choose from.) I will be added several new holiday scents in the next two weeks too!
Next I finally bought a wax melter and am moving my candle making to the garage!! Yes THAT'S RIGHT I WILL HAVE MY OWN CANDLE LABORATORY!!!!! Said in True Dexter style!! Don't know what I'm talking about.... well Google it! You'll get a laugh :)
Also coming soon Earthworks Gallery will be carrying my candles. I'm in the process now of getting candles made to take to this really cool shop. If your in the Front Royal area go check out this awesome shop! Rob has a very unique selection of jewelry, art and Asian decor. Trust me you won't be disappointed in this store! Stop on by and visit my good friend Rob and tell him I sent ya!!
Last and certainly not least... Today I signed up for the 6th Annual Christkindlmarkt! What is that you might ask? Well its my towns Christmas Craft show held outside around the gazebo in beautiful Downtown Front Royal. The Event will start on Friday Dec. 4th 4-9pm and Saturday Dec. 5th 9am-6pm. Santa will be there too!!