Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Custom Orders

I have been very lucky this year with getting to do custom candle orders. I have done two weddings this year. Both weddings was for close friends and each one was a HUGE hit!!

The first wedding I did was for close friends Will & Carolina. Will & Carolina were married on July 12th in Kent Connecticut. Will and Carolina chose Spring Blossom (green) and Clean Cotton (white) for there scents.





My next order was for my best friend of 20 years. Dee Anna & Rob were married on November 1st in Nashville Tennessee. Dee Anna & Rob chose Autumn Afternoon (burnt orange) and Spiced Cider (brown) for there scents.



I love to make custom orders and will work with you to make sure you get exactly what you're looking for. I can make orders for any event!
For all of my friends that have recently joined the married club, congratulations and I'm glad that I was able to be a part of your special day.

2 comments:

tessimal said...

Your Candles are so pretty! Too Bad you can't install a scratch and sniff button!

Johanna Starnes said...

You have lovely candles. All those custom orders must be a thrill! Yay!