Friday, May 29, 2009

Good News For Skyline Candle Company!!

Two weeks ago Emily and I were out doing some window shopping in Downtown Front Royal where we live and I was lucky enough to walk into this really cool store called Valley Finds. This shop has all kinds of really cool stuff, anything from from antique furniture, dishes, arts and crafts and just about anything else you could think of.

Well as I was looking around in this shop I noticed she had hand-made soap on display. I've been getting into soap making so I had to look and see what she had! As I was looking the nice woman that owns the store and I were talking and I was telling her that I'm getting into soap making, but making candles is my passion! She then told me I'm looking for a local candle supplier! Talk about being very excited!

So I introduced myself and we started talking about my candle creations. She asked me when I could bring some samples so she could see what I had in stock. I told her that I would be more than happy to bring some candles. So the following day I went back down with several scents and styles for her to look at and she loved them! So the good news is Skyline Candle Company has candles in a local store in Front Royal VA! If your in the area stop by Valley Finds and tell Ms. Kathy Skyline Candle Company sent ya!!!



No comments: